Hi, I’m Wendy.
Thanks for stopping by!
Originally from Northeast Ohio, I created this blog in 2012 when I was full of wanderlust and traveling the world as a cruise ship singer. I wanted a way to share my travels and photography with family and friends and whoever else may stumble upon it.
In addition to cruising, I discovered a way to travel often and cheaply by house and pet sitting. With these two forms of travel I have been able to see much of the country and the world.
These days, with much of my traveling and blogging days behind me, I enjoy working from home as a dog sitter and being the content creator for @girlaboutmontana and @girlaboutslovakia as well as posting on GirlaboutSlovakia.com.
- Are you interested in house and pet sitting as a form of travel but don’t know how to get started? Check out my how-to: House Sitting: Travel and Live Rent Free
- Wondering how I’ve managed to afford a lifestyle of travel? Here’s some tips and tricks: How I’ve Managed to Travel for So Long
- Want to learn more about two of my favorite places on earth? Visit: My Guide to Joshua Tree, California and My Guide to Livingston, Montana
- Curious about what it’s like to work on a cruise ship? Glad you asked: What’s It Like to Work on a Cruise Ship?
- Looking for some inspiring travel films? Have some to share? Inspiring Travel Films