Wendy’s Ever-Expanding Bucket List
Play Blackjack in a casino (December 2012: Aruba)
Try rabbit (November 2012: Valletta, Malta) Post here.
Have a place of my own (February 2014 – Dec 2014: Los Angeles, CA)
Go topless at a crowded beach (October 2012: Mykonos, Greece)
5. Visit all 7 continents
6. Walk the Camino
7. Have a baby
Zip line (June 2008: Montezuma, Costa Rica)
Own something designer (January 2013: Became a proud owner of J-Brand jeans and a Marc by Marc Anthony purse!)
10. Visit Hawaii
Ride a camel (November 2012: Egypt) Post here.
12. Visit Alaska
Live in a major city anywhere in the world (I’m currently living in Los Angeles! – Feb 2014)
14. Speak another language fluently
Practice yoga in an outdoor tropical setting (June 2008: Montezuma, Costa Rica)
16. Swim with dolphins
17. Snorkel in crystal clear waters
Visit Yellowstone National Park (June 2010)
19. Have my writing published
20. Take a strip-aerobics class
Eat gelato in Italy (September 2012: Portoferraio, Italy)
22. Take a cooking class abroad
23. Meet my childhood Australian pen pal in person
Be an extra in a Hollywood film (May 2008: Pittsburgh, PA, She’s Out of My League)
25. Go on a hot air balloon ride
26. Get head shots (that I don’t take myself)
Visit Jerusalem and Nazareth (October 2012) Post here.
Eat Pizza in Naples (November 2012) Post here.
29. Go on an African Safari
Build trails in Boulder, Colorado (September-December 2008)
31. Learn to scuba dive
Eat a croissant in Paris (September 2012)
33. Visit London
Go blonde (December 2014)
Be a fashion model for the day (December 2012) See them here.
Model professionally (March 2014) See it here.
37. Visit Outer Space
Be an audience member during a taping of a late night/talk show (2004, 2005, 2008, 2012)
39. Take an improv class
40. Host a party
Travel through the Panama Canal (January 2011)
Take a salsa class and perform the routine in a salsa club (April 2009: Houston, Texas)
Take a voice lesson in New York City (July 2012)
44. Visit a rainforest
45. Do community theater
Pose at the Leaning Tower of Pisa (Nov 2012) Post here.
47. Take a tour of and stay at the Biltmore Estate
48. Visit Vancouver, BC
Visit Taos, New Mexico (Dec 2013) While housesitting in the NM mountains…
50. Visit Montreal, Quebec
Jog through Central Park (May 2013)
52. Compete in a fitness competition
53. Remove my tattoo
54. Sit in first class on a plane
Do a “ride-along” with a police officer (Summer 2006: Charleston, S. Carolina)
56. Swim in a natural hot springs
Drive into Mexico (October 2013) Post here.
Hike barefoot (Feb 2014) See picture here!
59. Visit the Baltic
60. Earn money by blogging
61. Go on and write about a sponsored trip
Hike a 14er (June 2014) Read about it here.
Try Reiki (June 2014) Read about it here.
64. Decorate a home of my own
65. Meet Bruce Springsteen
66. Go on a world tour as a jazz singer
Attend a silent meditation retreat (July 2014: Joshua Tree, CA) Read about it here.
68. Visit all the top best coffee houses in the world
69. Act or be behind the scenes in a movie/commercial/tv production
70. Get married